THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

I think Doc Hill hates me

Not being amused at my recent posts, I was told to reveal more about myself on here. Not like the National Headline doesn't have enough bullshit material on me. But if I must...and apparently I must...

Yes, I was in a sitcom in the 80's called "All Write Now"...they should have called it "Generic Single Parent Family Sitcom #236". I played the young boy "David Write"...get it? Of course you do. You'd have to have an IQ slightly below tree bark not to. Although the show was popular enough, we were only on for two seasons.

Why? Because of me.

I hated doing it. Since my dad is 80's redneck action star Bruce Ashmore (star of such "classics" as "18 Wheels of Death" and "Jukebox Jones"), I guess the idea was to capitalize on his name. But the producer's mistake for only signing me for two years, and when it was time for a new contract...well I had enough of Los Angeles to last me for several lifetimes (no offense to the people still trapped...I mean living there).

Everyone was pissed at me, but I didn't care. I had some money and a mom who took care of me, and that's all I needed.

Well I hope that's enough info about me...if you want to learn more, go to your local library or catch the rerun of E! True Hollywood Story: People who don't give a shit.

0 comments: