THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

Velveeta gets a bad (W)rap

I've always been curious as to why Velveeta gets such a bad reputation. I mean, it sure tastes better than that fancy schmancy goat cheese that all the SoHo kids are on and on about. And don't get me started on the false advertisement that is called bleu cheese.

The main argument against the rectangular block of beauty is that it's not "real cheese" and go so far as to call it plastic.

The nerve! As if trying something new is a bad thing. I mean, I vividly remember eating play-doh as a child/adult and I feel fine. It's a Velveeta vendetta and I won't stand for it...mainly because my legs would get tired. I'd go the John Lennon route and do a lay-in, but Sara says she wouldn't know the difference from what I do now. I think that was an insult....hmm.

Gotta go, it's dinner time and Sara just broke out the spaghetti factory.

0 comments: