THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

So this is where I start eh?

When Dr. Hill first asked me to keep a diary, I thought he meant one where I would write down the boys I had crushes on, and when I got my first period. So I bought the prettiest diary and wrote in it for days.

Dr. Hill was not amused, although my Hello Kitty stickers added a wonderful touch to it.

So here I am on the computer and I'm suppose to be "Serious", but how can someone be serious when life presents all this comedy to be observed and shared?

Take yesterday,please. See, a joke right there. The classics never get funny. I'm walking down the street when out of nowhere this man turns the corner...and it's Frankie Avalon circa 1963. Hawaiian shirt? Check. The most perfectly gorgous hair helmet known to man? Check.

Sadly, 1963 Annette wasn't around the corner, despite multiple looks in that direction.

If 1963 Frankie had started singing Venus, I would have fallen for the Big Kahuna's charms. No mortal being could withstand it.

0 comments: